Monday, July 28, 2014

A Welcome and What's What 

Many of you reading this post are probably visiting this because you were previously reading Jeremiah's Engineering the Magic blog. That's great! He is such a great writer, isn't he? I know I enjoyed reading it. We decided that maybe you all enjoyed reading it too so we wanted to keep a blog going for friends and family. Since school is starting up so soon (August 21st) this joint blog will make it easier to keep you updated while staying on top of schoolwork. This blog will most likely contain shorter posts than Jeremiah's because, let's face it, going to school five days a week, isn't quite as exciting as working and living at the Happiest Place on Earth. We will update you on our lives, school, and the most exciting of all, our road to Europe! We have decided that we are going to follow in the footsteps of my older sister and brother-in-law and backpack Europe next summer. So you will all get a taste of the planning process for that very exciting trip! We can't wait! 

But first off, Jeremiah returns home in less than two weeks and, needless to say, I am very excited! It has been a long seven months, but a good seven months for both of us. We have made a good time of it, with trips back and forth, and we both agree that it was a great growing experience for us. But we are excited to be reunited for good (well, until I study abroad), and ready to go back to ASU this fall. Speaking of ASU, if you couldn't tell, the background of this blog is a picture I took at an ASU football game. That is your first little taste of our life at school. Thanks for joining us for this blog, we hope you enjoy reading it!

-Hannah

P.S. If you haven't ever checked it out, my sister and brother-in-law whom I mentioned, have a great blog that you might enjoy as well! thegeorgeandheatherblog.blogspot.com
Another page I took out of their book, their blog is what gave me the idea for this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment